- As Seen On Shark Tank! Spikeball is played 2 on 2 with rules kind of like volleyball.
- Great Active Outdoor, Indoor, Backyard, Beach, Camping Game That Kids and Adults Can Enjoy
- Great Workout For Athletes To Cross Train Who Play Lacrosse, Tennis, Ultimate Frisbee, and Who Do Crossfit
- Want To Take It To The Next Level? Join 250,000 Players In The US and 1,000 Nationally Ranked Teams!
- Intense and Fast: Spikeball is the result if volleyball and foursquare had a baby.
Legal Disclaimer: Domestic US shipping only.
Publisher: Kankakee Spikeball Inc.
Details: As Seen On Shark Tank This is for a COMBO MEAL!! 3 BALLS!! Spikeball is an intense new game that is played 2 on 2. It's sort of a funky combo of four square and volleyball. A taut Hula Hoop-sized net is placed at ankle level between a pair of two-player teams. You smack the palm-sized ball down on the net so it ricochets up at your opponents. They have up to three hits between them (just like volleyball) to control it and bounce it back to you. When they miss, you score. First team to 21 wins. Great for athletes cross training for Lacrosse, Tennis, Ultimate Frisbee, and for athletes who do Crossfit. Spikeball is a great outdoor, indoor, backyard, camping, beach game for adults, and kids.